A program for increasing the hashrate of coins based on the et hash algorithm (Dagger Hashimoto), namely the coins of EthereumClassic(ETC), Ethereum(ETH) and others. Only for mining on gddr5 x (1080, 1080 ti) nvidia. It is rumored that this tablet speeds up the work of other algorithms, but this is not accurate.
The program is able to speed up the mining of ether (hashrate) on cards with GDDR5 X 1080, 1080 ti and TITAN.
How to use the OhGodAnETHlargementPill tablet
To use the OhGodAnETHlargementPill utility, download the archive with the application files and unzip it.
After running when mining on NVIDIA graphics cards with GDDR5, the tablet runs in the background while mining Ethereum.
First of all, run the OhGodAnETHlargementPill utility, then the Ethereum miner.
1. Download the most up-to-date version of OhGodAnETHlargementPill, no other drivers or other software is needed.
2. Unzip the archive file with the utility
3. Double-click OhGodAnETHlargementPill-r2.exe to run the program while the miner is not running yet.
4. The next step is to launch a miner, for example, Claymore, and watch for an increase in its hashrate.
What problems can occur when using OhGodAnETHlargementPill
If your graphics cards fail when revB is installed, try switching to –revA; your cards may have RevA memory.
results of using the OHGODANETHLARGEMENTPILL tablet:
No Tablet hashrate ETC (EthereumClassic)
On Palit 1080 Dual OC with GPU+150 and Memory + 800 overclocking, I had this average result from one card — 25 mh/s. You can see the acceleration, consumption and temperature in the screenshots.
With tablet hashrate ETC (EthereumClassic)
This is a very good result, the growth of more than 10.5 mh/s on one map is noteworthy. And all this at a relatively low consumption.
Setting up autoload in the OHGODANETHLARGEMENTPILL tablet
- Creating a file with the name and extension flex.bat in the program directory.
- Next, we prescribe inside flex.exe (or what your pill is called) and save it.
- Next, create a shortcut to the flex bat file.bat on the desktop.
- Next, press the key combination WIN+R and write in the window that appears, write shell:startup and press Enter.
- After that, the startup folder opens, where you copy the shortcut flex.bat from your desktop to this folder.
- reboot the system and check the performance of this method.